The main feature of using Vidcaboodle for your business is to organize your YouTube videos. However, when you are importing your YouTube videos for the first time, there are a few extra steps that you must take.
STEP 1: Here is a review from main overview video:
Press Admin and click on YouTube Import.
You have a choice to either import a single YouTube video one by one by typing in the specific url or you can simply import your entire youtube channel by typing in your YouTube username. For the sake of simplicity and saving time, we suggest that you go with the 2nd option of importing your entire YouTube channel.
Once you type in your username, Click on Get. Voila, your videos will instantly show up down below.
How to Import your YouTube Videos for the first time.
STEP 2: Import your YouTube videos for the first time.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Import button.
A profile is now displayed for you to fill out for each video. Select the video(s) by click on the arrow next to the drop down box or begin to type the title of a particular video inside of the box.
1. The external link that will appear below your video when someone clicks on it.
2. The Meta Description for SEO.
3. The Meta Keywords for SEO.
4. The MLS#.
5. The city of residence Listing that is shown in this video or where your business is located.
6. Click on State of Residence listing that is shown in this video or where your business is located by click on the down arrow next to the drop down box.
7. The Zip Code of residence listing that is shown in this video or where your business is located.
8. The School District of residence listing that is shown in this video.
9. The amount of bedrooms of residence listing that is shown in this video.
10. The amount of baths of residence listing that is shown in this video.
11. The listed price of residence listing that is shown in this video.
12. The country of residence listing that is shown in this video or where your business is located.
13. Select the category that you would like this video to appear under by clicking the appropriate box. If you have not created categories yet, click here to see how to create one.
Please note: All of the blank fields do not have to be filled out if they do not apply to the particular video. However, the more fields you fill out, the better it is for the viewer to learn more about particular listing.
If you would like to embed this particular video on your website or blog, copy this embed code and paste it into the HTML editor of your site. Click here on how to embed a code on Wordpress.
Click Save to save all of your changes that you just made or if you do not want include this particular video in your single YouTube channel page, click on Delete.
Repeat this process for each of the videos that you imported from your YouTube channel.